- What is the ticker symbol for flyExclusive and on what exchange are the shares listed?
flyExclusive trades on NYSE American under the ticker symbol FLYX.
- When did flyExclusive publicly list their shares?
flyExclusive began public listing of its shares on December 28, 2023, following its merger with EG Acquisition Corp.
- How can I purchase flyExclusive’s shares?
flyExclusive common stock must be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- Where are the corporate offices located?
2860 Jetport Road, Kinston, North Carolina 28504
- Where is the company incorporated?
flyExclusive is incorporated in Delaware.
- Who is flyExclusive’s transfer agent and what is their contact information?
- Does flyExclusive pay a dividend?
At this time flyExclusive does not pay a dividend.
- When does flyExclusive’s fiscal year end?
flyExclusive’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who are the board members and executives of flyExclusive?
- Who is flyExclusive’s independent auditor?
Elliott Davis, PLLC
- How can I view documents flyExclusive has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- How do I get added to flyExclusive’s email distribution list?
Please go to the email alerts section of the Investor Relations website or click here.
- How do I contact flyExclusive’s Investor Relations department with a question or request?
You may contact flyExclusive Investor Relations via email at email@example.com